Welcome

Welcome to the Earth Chatter Archive page.

Earth Chatter is my personal blog where I write about animal and environmental issues happening throughout the planet. To eliminate congestion and confusion, I created this site to store older posts. In a nut-shell, this is the Earth Chatter Library. Feel free to look around.

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 3, 2010

New look, New title

Welcome to the regeneration of Earth Chatter into The Animal Wire. After a lot of thought and consideration, I have decided to revamp this site by combining two sites into one: Earth Chatter and Critter Talk. It just seemed tedious having two blogs that were very similar. And though I sometimes talked about environmental issues, my passion is animal issues. Soon I will be doing away with the earthchatterlog.blogspot.com site for my own .com address. I will post when that happens. For now, enjoy the new look and if you have any comments, please do not hesitate to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment